Sun, Oct 06|
Carousel Farms, LLC
Horses & Hope Celebration
Spend a delightful afternoon in the country savoring wonderful edibles and sipping on Autumn aperitifs to benefit Equine Reflections' most impactful programs.
Time & Location
Oct 06, 2019, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Carousel Farms, LLC, 81120 Chenel Rd, Folsom, LA 70437, USA
About The Event
You are hereby invited to attend our first annual Horses & Hope Celebration - a festive Fall fundraising event at Equine Reflections, Inc. located within Carousel Farms in Folsom, La.
Spend a delightful afternoon in the country savoring wonderful edibles and sipping on Autumnal aperitifs while learning about and benefiting a worthy cause!
Your ticket purchases, sponsorships and generous donations for this event allow 501(c)(3) nonprofit Equine Reflections, Inc. to fund its new Human Trafficking Rehabilitation Program for victims in St. Tammany Parish. Your support also makes possible its other Equine Assisted Learning and Therapy programs focused on Bullying prevention, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Grief/Loss, Depression/Anxiety, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Autism Spectrum Disorder, Developmental and Learning Disabilities, Family Dynamics and more, as well as its horse rescue and rehabilitation efforts.
At the event, guests may:
- Meet and interact with some of the rescue horses, including Clyde "the never-give-up horse," as featured in the book by Deborah Young
- Participate in a site-specific, crowd participation art and inspiration project
- Enjoy live music by Judy Seghers/Harp Music by Judy
- Learn more about Equine Reflections' unique Equine Assisted Learning and Psychotherapy programs -- and how they positively impact the community -- from Executive Director Bonny Barry and key community partners...
...all while savoring delectable culinary creations made with fresh, local ingredients, as well as a signature Autumnal cocktail, Louisiana craft beer, wine selections and Champagne!
*Plus Door Prizes, Raffles and a Silent Auction!*
DATE: Sunday, October 6, 2019
TIME: 2:00 to 5:00 p.m.
PLACE: Carousel Farms, 81120 Chenel Road, Folsom, Louisiana
ATTIRE: Southern Chic
TICKETS: $50 per person
A variety of sponsorship opportunities are available for the Horses & Hope Celebration (see "Tickets" section for details. Please note that all ticket and sponsorship commitments and recognition forms must be received by September 6, 2019, to permit our team the time required to design, order and print all sponsorship and patron recognition items with logo sensitive material for this event. Due to catering, printing and other event cost requirements, tickets and sponsorships are non-refundable after June 6, 2019, for event presenters and after August 9, 2019, for other sponsors and ticket buyers.
As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, Equine Reflections relies on your support to make its equine assisted educational, therapeutic, empowerment and personal growth-oriented programs available to those who would otherwise be unable to afford those services, but whose lives and communities may be transformed by their experiences at Equine Reflections.
Human Trafficking Program:
The Greater New Orleans area is listed among the top 20 human trafficking cities in the United States, and in 2018 the Louisiana Department of Children and Family Services released its Annual Report on Human Trafficking, depicting a startling growth in cases. Most alarming was the 260% rise between 2017 and 2018 in cases involving minors under the age of 13.
With every $1,000 raised, Equine Reflections impacts the life of a human trafficking victim within a 10-week Equine Assisted Learning program designed to increase participants' self-esteem, restore their self-worth, enhance their communication, social and life skills, and transform them from victims into empowered members of civil society.
The program's intensive sessions involve time with a credentialed mental health professional, certified equine therapy specialist, a personal therapy horse, healing arts instructor and dance/movement therapist, communication and social skills coaches, and incorporate various forms of self-esteem and respect exercises tailored to improve each participant's sense of self-value.
These include Equine Reflections' specialized programs tailored for those on the Autism Spectrum, victims of bullying, as well as those suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), grief/loss, depression/anxiety, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), developmental disabilities, learning disabilities, and even programs to improve family dynamics or leadership skills, among others.
With every $1,000 raised, Equine Reflections is able to help transform the life of a person seeking the benefits of any of these equine assisted activity and therapy (EAAT) programs with a 10-week curriculum tailored to their special needs.
Tragically, many horses are abandoned, mistreated, malnourished and neglected. It is why Equine Reflections is the home of a team of 12 rescued horses and counting that it commits to rehabbing and re-purposing as equine therapy partners.
With every $5,000 raised, Equine Reflections can impact the life of one member of its rescued equine team with the proper regular annual veterinary care, hoof care, de-worming, semi-annual vaccinations, feed, hay, specialized supplements, and nutritional snacks for one year.
General Admission Ticket*
One (1) Early Bird* Ticket to Horses and Hope Celebration - General Admission and Support *early bird ticket prices good until June 15, 2019. After June 15, general admission event ticket price will be $65
This sponsorship category's benefits include: - Name Mention on Event Website (1 year), Social Media and Program - 4 Tickets to Event - General Admission and Support
This sponsorship category includes the following benefits: - Name Mention on Event Website [for 1 year], Event Program and Bottom of Event Banner with Other Program Contributors - Name Mention on Press Releases and Media Advisories - Name Mention on Social Media - 10 Tickets to Event – General Admission - And Most Importantly, You Will Help Transform the Life of 1 Human Trafficking Victim or Client of our Other Programs
- Logo Placement on Event Website [for 1 year], Event Program and Bottom of Event Banner with Other Event Sponsors - Name Mention on Press Releases and Media Advisories - Logo Placement and Announcement on Social Media - 10 Tickets to Event with VIP Seating - Autographed Copy of the Book, “Clyde: The Never Give Up Horse” - Most Importantly, You Will Transform the Life of 1 Human Trafficking Victims or Client of our Other Programs
VIP Event Co-Presenter
- Logo Placement on Event Website [for 1 year], Program and Bottom of Event Banner with Other Co-Presenters - Name Mention in Press Releases and Media Advisories - Logo Placement and Announcement on Social Media - 16 Tickets to Event with VIP Seating - Opportunity to Have Display Table and Address Guests for 1 Minute at Event in Support of its Mission - Autographed Copy of the Book, “Clyde: The Never Give Up Horse” - Most Importantly, Transform the Lives of 5 Human Trafficking Victims
Exclusive Event Presenter
- Logo Placement as Event Presenter at Top of Event Banner, Event Website [for 1 year] and Event Program - Prime Logo Placement on Press Releases and Media Advisories - Logo Placement and Announcement on Social Media - 30 Tickets to Event with VIP Seating - Opportunity to Have Display Table and to Address Guests for 3 Minutes at Event in Support of its Mission - Autographed Copy of the Book, “Clyde: The Never Give Up Horse” - Most Importantly, Transform the Lives of 5 Human Trafficking Victims